Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing Vids

Hey you guys I'm sorry, I meant to post these vids yesterday. I took them a couple nights ago, so this is gonna be slightly out of order.


                                                      Insane Singing and Calculator Humor

David (in case you were wondering) is a guy friend of mine. He's the singer/guitarist for Deadfall Rd. Look them up on MySpace. They have a band page. They're like a punk-ish alternative rock group. They're pretty good. Okay, my honest opinion is that you can tell they write their own songs. But I like the band and David is cool. He's the one with the curly hair.

Also, I know my T-shirt says "Bolton Wildcats". That is the high school that I went to before I started homeschooling. I still have my gym clothes.

                                                    Baskin Robbins Midnight Run (Part 1)


                                                     Baskin Robbins Midnight Run (Part 2)


                                                        Does Anybody Want This Biscuit?


                                                                     Vids With Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment